Thursday, November 22, 2012


Interview With Ovid’s Employee Matt Bitter

 

-Me “Has your view of the space changed since you started working here?”

-Matt “I do look at Ovid’s a lot different now than I did before. There are a lot of things I notice about Ovid’s now that I never did before working here.

-Me “What have you noticed”

-Matt “I know a lot more about what goes on behind the scenes now. Such as where the food is stored and how the trash disposal process goes.”

-Me “Is there anything surprising about the space that you have learned?”

-Matt “Other than the behind the scene stuff that I talked about there isn’t too much more.”

-Me “Do they enjoy working there? And why?”

-Matt “I really do enjoy working here. It is nice job to have during school. The hours are built around my class schedule and I still get to be around my friends while I am working. The job also allows me to meet a lot more people at UK who I probably wouldn’t have the chance to meet if I didn’t work here.

-Me “What made you want to work here versus another place on campus?”

-Matt “It is a lot closer to my dorm than other places on campus. I also had a friend who worked here a while ago who liked it and recommended it to me.”

-Me “Do you still enjoy Ovid’s as a customer?”

“I still enjoy eating at Ovid’s even after working here for a while. There are so many different options on the menu I am able to switch up what I get often enough to not get tired of it.”

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment